16th Infantry Regiment
Historical 16th IR
Able Co., HQ
Able Co., First Platoon HQ
Able Co., First Platoon, First Squad
Able Co., First Platoon, Second Squad
Able Co., Second Platoon HQ
Able Co., Second Platoon, First Squad
Able Co., Second Platoon, Second Squad
Baker Co., First Platoon HQ
Baker Co., First Platoon, Section One
Baker Co., First Platoon, Section Two
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Private First Class
Tank Commander Leadership Training
1) Is in constant communication with other Tanks Commanders, Squad leads and over all Commander.
2) Is proficient at reading the map and marking targets on the map.
3) Calling out target’s description, compass direction, what the target is near and direction of movement.
4) Can handle marking multiple targets at one time.
5) Is proficient at placing infantry around the tank for protection.
6) Understands all the different rolls of each tank type and their function on the battlefield.
7) Provides the driver with a planed route to an objective.
8) Use’s cover and concealment to keep tank protected as possible.
9) When in formation with other tanks uses the best possible placement to protect the whole formation.
10) Is in control of the tank crew and placement of fire at all times.