top of page
Historical 16th IR
Able Co., HQ
Able Co., First Platoon HQ
Able Co., First Platoon, First Squad
Able Co., First Platoon, Second Squad
Able Co., Second Platoon HQ
Able Co., Second Platoon, First Squad
Able Co., Second Platoon, Second Squad
Baker Co., First Platoon HQ
Baker Co., First Platoon, Section One
Baker Co., First Platoon, Section Two
Squad Leadership Candidates
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
16th Infantry Regiment
Squad Leadership Training
1. Attends Leadership Meetings, fills out Squad Reports timely and accurately, recommends members for promotions, issues SLT checkmarks, recommends members for medals, leads the squad in combat, deals with concerns, fills out AAR’s (if needed).
2. Communicates timely and accurate SITREPs: frequently and when requested by team leaders, and upper leadership. SITREPs include clear and concise communication. Utilizes accurate squad leader map markers in Hell Let Loose.
3. Encourages squad to use the buddy system, maneuvers with two fireteams, and adjusts supporting weapons to find, fix, flank, and finish enemy contact.
4. Is familiar with different types of formations (Wedge, Line, Skirmish, Diamond, Staggered Column), along with three types of movement (Traveling, Traveling Overwatch, and Bounding Overwatch) and the two types of bounding overwatch.
5. Communicates with friendly armor, to include anti-tank threats, enemy infantry and enemy armor positions, as well as providing 360-degree protection around friendly armor.
6. Can command the squad to utilize cover, concealment, as well as firing positions, and can select the squad/fireteams general direction in both attack and defense situations.
7. Can assume duties of platoon sergeant, platoon leader, or team leader as required.
bottom of page